Contract Administration Assistant
JGB Enterprises Inc. is seeking an Entry Level Contract Administration Assistant.
- Purchase contract required material that complies with company and government requirements.
- Coordinates, schedules, and monitors products that are sent to outside vendors for fabrication purposes (ability to read government drawings, blue prints and schematics preferred).
- Assures that the required products are delivered on schedule at the negotiated price and meets the quality standards of the contract requirement (coordinates with quality department to ensure timely product inspections).
- Maintains timely control of orders, amendments, shipping notices and other documents.
- Coordinates appropriate methods needed to distribute commodity in a cost-effective manner.
- Builds part codes and kits as needed for government contracts.
- Procures parts from vendors
- Proven price negotiation skills
- Processes, Administers and Resolves issues with Return to vendor authorization, invoice discrepancies, shortages, and sales orders to move parts to vendors.
- Demonstrate sound judgement in managing sensitive and confidential matters with regard to government documents, drawings and specifications.
- Function as a member of an integrated team in performing the tasks relevant to achieving individual and department goals and objectives.
2 years’ purchasing experience. Seeking candidates with strong organizational and communication skills. Must have proven price negotiation skills to get the best price possible. Must be able to prioritize and juggle multiple projects and be detailed oriented. Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office experience.
As a condition of employment, upon offer, candidates will be required to participate in a pre-employment drug screen.
For consideration apply on-line and submit your resume HERE.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Affirmative Action Employer